Community Spotlight: In Southern California there is a town called Murrieta, a city whose population has swelled over the years.
Despite the growth, the community has managed to hold onto its small town charm with tree-lined streets, and corner markets.
However, it is the people who really make the town...well charming. One such person has become a staple in the community, she is a beloved instructor named April Vidal who has been teaching children in Murrieta to dance for close to 30 years.
Miss April is filled with contagious spunk, a giving attitude and an inspiring spirit...
Learn more by watching the video.
Photo credit: Michelle Mears
- Subscribe to the Sun News and Review YouTube Channel: http://bit.ly/2cZNkEC
- Join our weekly newsletter for coupons and discounts: http://bit.ly/2cFjq7y
- Like our Facebook Page at:https://www.facebook.com/sunnewsandreview/
- Instagram: http://bit.ly/2disXo4
- Twitter:@Sunnewsreview or https://twitter.com/Sunnewsreview
The Conversation Starts Here.